Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stay On Track With God's GPS ...

Scripture from Numbers 9:1 - 10:10.


Prayer requests:

Cherie B has last surgery on the 29th, sister Kelli not well and parents have health issues too.
Jim B- friend of Don and others - cancer treatment.
Stacy J and family we'll be helping.
Mr. W- Wanda's dad's been sick
Unspoken
Ben R - Brenda S's grandson - tubes this week.
Clay G - friend of Bryants has pancreatitis.
Helen Y - Jane's mother still sick.
James H - Summers' met at VA - cancer back.
Popwell's - Summers' friends with health problems.
Jimmy S home sick.
Paula K- Donny's cousin accepted to Mayo Clinic.
Rusty D - friend of Seeleys.
Hannah R - friend of Seeleys.
Jane A - Tim's sister.
Jessica, Sage and baby Willow - she arrived safely after issues with mom - friends of Zo's.

Seek and follow God's guidance in ALL situations.

December 12th, Birthday Night at Munoz - Becky C cake.

Christmas Eve - 5:00 Service

Christmas Day - Worship Service at 10am.

New Year's Day - Regular schedule.

Gatlinburg - Feb. 2-3-4 nights .... The Inn at Christmas Place, 1-888-Holy Night. Rooms on hold under First Baptist Church Trussville.

A Christmas Prayer
Lord as I celebrate the birth of Jesus, keep me mindful that Christmas is a time for thanksgiving and prayer. I pray to You Father because You desire it and because I need it. Prayer not only changes things; it also changes me. Make me a prayerful Christian, Lord and let me turn every aspect of my life over to You.

No comments: